Salt Lake County Parks
Canyon Rim (West End)
3100 South 2900 East, Millcreek Township
- A large, beautiful regional park with pavilions and amenities and both the east and west side of the park.
- 15.7 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - West End -- Covered, seats 170. 8 16-foot wood tabless.
- Electricity -- Yes.
- Lighting -- Yes.
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 pits, mostly sand and dirt.
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 1 regulation sand court
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 1 regulation slow pitch field on the northeast side
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- West, small playset with 2 slides. East, large playset with 4 swings and 4 slides.
- Restrooms -- Yes, on both ends
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- 2 concrete courts located in the northwest corner.
- Pickleball -- The 2 tennis courts have also been lined for pickleball.
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 at each restroom.
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 1.3 mile walkway
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 7 with BBQ stands throughout the park. Bring your own BBQ grill.
- Notable Features -- In-the-round amphitheater at the west end with seating for 450.