Salt Lake County Parks
Little Cottonwood / Crestwood
7485 South Siesta Drive (1700 East), Cottonwood Heights
- A large, regional park with outdoor pool and many amenities including a large natural area with walking path.
- 58 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Uncovered, seats 75 -- 7-8' aluminum tables. Has large BBQ grill.
- Electricity -- No outlets
- Lighting -- No
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 pits, mostly dirt and asphalt.
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- 1 small metal playset with 1 slide and a tire playset.
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- 2 asphalt courts.
- Pickleball -- The 2 tennis courts have also been lined for pickleball.
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 by tennis courts
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 2333 feet concrete walkway, 1.1 mile path loop.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 11 throughout the park with BBQ stands--bring your own BBQ grill.
- Notable Features -- Large multipurpose grassy area. Equestrian trail at the north side of the park in the nature area. Adjacent to an outdoor swimming pool.