Salt Lake County Parks
2300 West South Parkway Blvd. (2800 South), West Valley City
- A regional park of a large pond surrounded by a jogging path. Along with the pond is a large nature preserve.
- 51.8 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 6,777 feet (1.29 miles) around pond
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- (none)
- Notable Features -- large pond and nature area.