Salt Lake County Parks
Dimple Dell Regional
10000 South to 10600 South 300 East to 3000 East, Sandy
- A large regional, natural area with several horse trails, hiking trails and other amenities such as an amphitheatre and restrooms.
- 646.39 acres.
- Pavilion - 4 small at Wrangler trailhead, each pavilion has 1 - 8 ft. table
- Restroom - one at Wrangler trailhead and one at the amphitheatre.
- Drinking Fountain - at Wrangler trailhead
- Walkways/Jogging Paths and Horse Trails - throughout park
- Picnic Tables, Benches - at Wrangler trailhead.
- Notable Features - concrete and stone amphitheatre seats 425, with stage.
Dimple Dell Regional Park - Trails Map
Management Plan Document
View and download the Dimple Dell Management Plan document (35 MB PDF) or view and download the document by section in smaller sizes:
- TOC, Sec. 1 and 2: Table of Contents, Introduction and Plan Preparation Process (5 MB PDF).
- Sec. 3: Resource Inventory (6.56 MB PDF).
- Sec. 4: Resource Sensitivity (5 MB PDF).
- Sec. 5: Critical Conditions (7 MB PDF).
- Sec. 6: & 7: Park Hydrology and Park Development Plan (6 MB PDF).
- Sec. 8 & 9: Mitigation/Development Cost Estimates and Administrative Policy Guidelines (954 KB PDF).
- Appendices A through F (3.67 MB PDF).