Salt Lake County Parks
3425 South (Evergreen Avenue) 2230 East, Millcreek Township
- This is a beautiful and very popular regional park. The trees and shrubs are mature and a fenced-off creek is on the border of the park.
This park reopened for use in 2013 after being closed for two years for extensive remodeling with a new pavilion, restroom and interactive playground.
- 3 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - 1 covered, seats 112, 14 - 8 foot long tables
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Pavilion
- Horseshoes -- (none)
- Shuffleboard - (none)
- Volleyball - (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 2 backstops for drop-in games.
- Basketball Courts - (none)
- Playground - new for 2013, includes interactive toys as well as an updated Cinderella's coach.
- Restroom - Yes
- Soccer - (none)
- Tennis - (none)
- Drinking Fountain - 1
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -
- Picnic Tables, Benches - 7 drop-in tables, 4 benches.
- Notable Features - There is a large grassy area for drop-in games. Mill Creek is on the southern border and is fenced off from the park. New for 2013 interactive playground.