Salt Lake County Parks
4500 South 3131 East (Stratton Avenue), Millcreek Township
- A large regional park with many amenities including, a natural area, jogging paths, baseball fields, play area and tennis courts.
- 31.56 acres.
- Pavilion - covered, seats 45, 4 - 8 ft. aluminum tables.
- Electricity -- Yes
- Lighting -- Yes
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 2 little league fields.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- South playground is a large plastic play set with 4 slides. North playground is small metal play set with 1 slide.
- Restrooms -- Yes.
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- 8 lighted courts, resurfaced in 2006.
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 8815 feet of concrete of hilly walkway with stairs. 3500 feet of it is the big loop around the natural area.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 13 wood benches mostly around the natural area. 8 wood and metal picnic tables throughout the park.
- Notable Features --