Salt Lake County Parks
Oquirrh Park and Kearns Skate/BMX Park
5800 South Cougar Lane (4800 West), Kearns Township
- One of the County's largest regional parks with 5 baseball diamonds, three regulation size soccer fields and the Kearns Skate/BMX Park. Park slopes from the west to east and from the baseball fields to the soccer fields.
- 53.24 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 2 adult-size baseball, 3 little-league triplex.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- near adult-size baseball fields.
- Soccer -- 3 regulation fields.
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- (none)
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- (none)
- Notable Features -- The Kearns Skate/BMX Park is located in the south east corner of the park. For questions or concerns about the park, please contact the Parks Office 385-483-7275.