Salt Lake County Parks
5840 South 700 West, Murray
- A beautiful, shady regional park with many amenities.
- 6 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 150 -- 7-16' tables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Yes
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 pits, grass and sand.
- Shuffleboard -- 2 concrete courts
- Volleyball -- 1 grass court
- Baseball/Softball Fields - There is a baseball field adjacent to the park. It is owned and operated by Murray City (call 801-264-2614)
- Basketball Courts -- 1 full court facility with hoops.
- Playground -- Large metal playset with 4 swings and 4 slides
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- 2 concrete courts, recently redone
- Drinking Fountain -- Yes
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 2160 feet of concrete walkway
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 17 wood benches around play area and pavilion.
- Notable Features -- Flag pole near pavilion; bike rack near playground; shuffleboard set available through our office.