Salt Lake County Parks
2760 South (Heritage Way) 2695 East, Salt Lake City
- A regional park with several amenities, including 2 pavilions and is adjacent to the Parley's Nature Park, which is managed by Salt Lake City.
- 9.75 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - West end: 12-8' tables clustered very close together--1 cover for each 2 tables-- seats 100. East end: small covered pavilion seats 45 -- 4-16' wood tables
- Electricity -- No electricity at either pavilion area.
- Lighting -- No lights at either pavilion area.
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 1 little league field.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Located on the east side--large playset with 2 slides and 2 swings.
- Restrooms -- Located at the west end of the park
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- 1 court - marginal condition
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 at restroom, 1 by baseball field.
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 2121 feet of concrete walkway.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 4 metal picnic tables on the northwest side of the park. 8 metal benches throughout the park.
- Notable Features -- Extreme parking difficulties at the east end of the park due to the close proximity of Parley's Nature Park. Park has a water feature.