Salt Lake County Parks
4950 South 1950 West, Taylorsville
- A large, regional grass area with a walking path and other amenities. Adjacent to little league fields used by the City of Taylorsville and adjacent to the County's softball complex.
- 9.5 acres.
- Pavilion - Seats 115, 14 - 6 ft. tables.
- Electricity -- pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- (none)
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - Little league fields and softball complex.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 2352 feet of asphalt walkway including 2021 foot big loop around restroom and parking lot and 1531 foot small loop around grass area.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- (none)
- Notable Features --